Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Boom!

I don't know about you but among my family and friends there is  baby boom going on!  Three of my cousins have just had their first babies, all girls!  It is exciting, and a time for LOTS of photos.

To help celebrate, I made a new Creative Memories accordion card for my first cousin's little girl.  It turned out so sweet.  And it was so quick and easy.  I'm not comfortable posting photos of someone else's baby, so if you want to see how it turned out, please email me and I'll send you a link to view it.

This makes a wonderful little gift for new parents or grandparents, or even as a unique birth announcement!

Creative Memories also is now offering a new way to make a print, they actually print it on a metal plaque.  The effect is beautiful, especially with vintage looking photos.  As soon as I make mine I'll let you know.

If you are a little short of funds (and who isn't these days?), through the end of the month some of Creative Memories most popular products are 40% OFF, including Memory Manager software (less than $24!) and Quick Kits and our Power Sort box. 

Check out my my website for details or give me a call any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment